Tuesday, February 17, 2009

where you can see all the treasures of the house at one view




We went on a class trip today, to a big home fixtures showroom. I saw this little guy on one of the bathroom displays. At first I thought he was mimicking one of those Maneki Neko, or Japanese lucky cats, but now I think he is fixing his fur. Grooming makes more sense for a cat sitting on the bathroom sink. Though, everyone could use a little luck where ever they are.
They had everything, from floor tiles to shower stalls. Most exciting for me, however, was the claw foot tub on display as soon as I walked in, as I have been thinking about using one in Thoreau's master bathroom. Though I am not thrilled about the silver-y colored ball & claw, I was envisioning them in black.





No comments:

Post a Comment

View blog authority