Sunday, February 1, 2009

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them

Let's get to some architecture... I got some positive feedback from my teacher, which is quite encouraging! My big project for the semester is to design an apartment for a famous person; I have chosen Henry David Thoreau and am creating a modern day Walden (which he will share with his cat, Ralph ;) ) Of course, in the plan I have included his MacBook (it's drawn to scale... the apple logo isn't)

It is Super Bowl Sunday, not as exciting as last year, when the Giants won, so I will not be staying up to watch it, and I am sorry to be missing the Puppy Bowl.

Here's a photo of Ralphie. I really miss him and Henry. I am so sorry that I had to leave them behind when I relocated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View blog authority