Thursday, February 5, 2009

everything but the kitchen sink

I chose the rest of my appliances and my kitchen plan is now drafted in 1:20 scale. I may play around with the appliance placement a little more, but for the most part I am satisfied with how it's turning out. Except for the sink (I'm sticking with the Hawthorne, it only seems right =) ), I went with all stainless steel. My color scheme is based on the above photo, taken at the Van Cortlandt Golf Course (the oldest public golf course in the U.S.). In fact I think I may just use this photo as an inspiration for the whole apartment, given that it is for Thoreau.
On to other things..... I am going to a charity ball tonight. Who knows, maybe I'll meet my Prince Charming? Doubtful, but I'll remain a little hopeful. I don't know anyone else going, so I think I'll bring along the New Yorker. I wish I had an iPhone. I don't know how that relates to anything, just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View blog authority