Thursday, May 28, 2009

exciting and new!

I'd like to officially invite you all to my new site The F Stops Here! Very excited about this new venture. In addition, I got some more work handed my way. Still working out of the house, which is a first for me. Before I moved back to Israel, I've always worked on-site, and if I did do work home, it was just something I brought back from the office. I've got lots to do. Not that I'm complaining, I could really use the money. Tomorrow begins Shavuot, the feast of the Pentecost, the holiday will be nice, but I have much to do for Sunday and Monday!
Still dealing with pain and fatigue everyday, but I seem to be doing okay. Went out two nights in a row this week, which for anti-social me is a big deal.
Just takethef.com to The F Stops Here, I'll leave the porch light on for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

View blog authority