Sunday, March 22, 2009

Even the sailor on the Atlantic...


I finally came up with an idea on how to present Thoreau's apartment. Tell you? And ruin the surprise? You'll just have to wait... And I still have to conquer the 2 point perspective. Yikes.
Now that that's settled, what's next for me come Tuesday at noon? Who knows. I'll keep you all posted, of course. In the meantime, you'll just have settle for my silly ramblings and random images. One thing I've learned, is that one little instant can cause a drastic turn in one's life. In the meantime, I'm still looking for work, trying to get my photography shown (and sold *fingers crossed*), and hopefully meet someone soon. Oh, and adopt a kitten, and/or golden retriever. So let's see where my next little adventure leads...

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your presentation. I'm sorry I was so into my new puppy (and the whole pee thing) that last week "floated" by and I didn't read your plea for ideas. Not that I'd have any. But I hope you were able to let go of all the thinking and just be. It may sound dumb and unproductive but that is where the inspiration comes from. I know you will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it's all done, so now it's just down to the presentation tomorrow. enjoy the puppy!

    ReplyDelete

View blog authority